Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Sunday Best


Dress:Asos via Ebay,Pumps & Necklace:Primark, Bangles:Fran and Jane,Bag:Louis Vuitton, Nails:Barry M #308

Hey Beauties,
A Few friends and I go for a few drinks and dinner ever Sunday night, to have a general catch up on our week. It's starting out to be a lovely tradition, as at this point everyone seems to be busy with work and going on to do Masters. We go to a pub, which is in walking distance of all of us, so it's perfect. Plus the food is always delicious. I love living where I do, it's so nice and quite, yet only a 15 minute tram ride into the City Centre, giving me the best of both worlds. I wanted to wear something pretty, yet comfy at the same time. I bagged this baby on Ebay a few months ago. I really wanted it at the time,but it sold out rather quick. It was only €20 so it was a total bargain! I of course didn't just wear this I wore a plain black cardigan over it and a scarf, just so I didn't freeze to death! I love the Hi-Low trend and this one isn't too dramatic so it can be worn casually.

I know I've been slacking in the blog department lately, a number of factors have been the contributor but I'm back in full force :) and will be having a giveaway veeeery soon, to thank you all for your continued support <3

S xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I am going to totally buy everything I can get my hands on at Primark when I am in Europe next. LOVE the shoes! And love florals against black tights like that. So edgy but so fun! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Seriously do! It's amazing :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab dress Sian,I love your nails too.Your Sunday nights sound good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've a slight obsession with my nails at the mo, every day I've a new colour on them :D hehe xxx

      Delete
  3. This dress is so stunning, the print is just wonderful, and I love the high/low look too :) You look gorgeous as always :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful, I love the dress, you look great as great. kisses
    http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so lovely.... and you look fab in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty! And it looks lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress-it looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig