Friday, 14 September 2012

Khaki Lovin'

Jacket & Hairband:Forever21,Dress,Scarf & Boots:Primark
[Whole outfit came under €80!]

Hey Lovelies,

I don't know about you, but I'm totally loving the military trend this A/W. I will put my hands up and say I use to HATE it with a passion. I don't know why, I just didn't love it. But now I want to get my hands on as much camouflage and khaki green as possible. I got this dress and scarf in London.The Primark at Marble Arch is AMAZING. I'm sure all you Londoner's already know that. I just wish it wasn't so packed and crazy. At one point I just wanted to crawl under loads of clothes until the place emptied! The only good thing, is you're never waiting any length of time to pay. Now that another one is opening up at Tottenham Court Road, I hope it takes some of the people away, so I can bargain hunt in peace, next time I'm there ;) I've said this a gazillion times, but I need to live in London. I'm really in love with the city, and feel at this phase in my life, it's the best place for me to be. All I have to do now, is save,save,save and go from there :)

 I went to the Tan Organic Ego Cert launch yesterday and this is what I wore (minus the hair bow) It was an easy option, as I was out the night previous gallivanting! I wore it again today just popping into work. I love this Pleather jacket, it's so comfy, is nice and cropped and has this season's biggest trend studs. I hate to say it lads, but studs are becoming the new bows for me..well almost ;) I'm currently choking with a cold, and feeling awfully sorry for myself. I'm no energy and just literally feel blah I've the weekend off thankfully and plan to just do nothing and recuperate. I plan on eating loads, watching crap movies and telly and generally getting TLC off the Mammy. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, I'll live vicariously through you all :D

S xxx
 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. You look amazing Sian love your bow,! Come back to London soon had such a good time chatting and drinking cocktails! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Callie :)I certainly will!I had a great time to :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! Your dress is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit.. and i like the army green paired with black color combo! i have the same jacket too.. it's gorgeous, and i'm jealous you can wear it. it's a little too warm where i live to put it on just yet. i can't wait for the weather to cool down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with this jacket, I know I'll be wearing it all Winter long! It's only took a sharp turn this week though, and as a result I've got this cold! Haha! xxx

      Delete
  4. You look fab =] love your dress!!! :) the jackets in forever 21 are amazing at the mo!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aisling :)I know! *swoooon* xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi nice, the jacket is absoluty cute! you always perfect!.
    XOXO

    http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and just like that you have become my favourite fashion blog. I hate fashion, i really do as most blogs don't inspire me. Yours inspire me so much and i wanna buy all the stuff right away. not only you're inspirational but i think (don't laugh) that you could even become a personal shopper for people. yep, just like gabriella solice in desperate housewives.
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) that is such a sweet thing to say :)I'd love to be a personal shopper! Your comments have made my night! Thank you! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Wowww honey i love the jacket, so so so cool.
    Amazing as always!!! And the bow is fabulous!!
    kisses and hugs from spain
    muaaak
    http://theduchessbyanapizarro.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do edgy so very well! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved mixing up my style every now and then! :D xxx

      Delete
  9. That jacket is FAB, been looking for something similar myself because im not a big coat person, but still need to be warm as its getting colder now x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy :) The weather has really changed these past few days! Better start looking for warms things now :( xxx

      Delete
  10. Love the jacket did u pick it up recently and how much was it? Saira x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I got it about 2 weeks ago and it was €30ish :) x

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig