Thursday, 13 September 2012

Current Favourite Beauty Products



Hey Lovelies,
I've compiled a list of the beauty products I'm loving through out the Summer and at the moment :) It's always nice to mix things up a bit! ;)

Liz Earl "Hot Cloth Cleanser":Holy Grail of Cleansers. No explanation needed really! If anyone would like me to do a full review, leave a comment :) It makes my skin feel amazing.
E45 Cream: I use to use this when I was a tween back in the days. It was cheap and cheerful. I've had really stubborn dry skin on my face as of late, and this is the only moisturiser that has cleared it, and for under a fiver, you can't go too wrong.
Soap&Glory "Righteous  Body Butter": I've been using this for well over a year, and I keep on repurchasing it. It literally makes my skin feel like butter after using it, and it's smells absolutely amazing. It's thick and sinks right into the skin. I'd recommend this to anyone, with dry skin!
Benefit "Moon Beam" It was perfect for the warmer months as the golden shimmer complimented my tan,and gave my skin a nice shimmery glow. I'll still continue to use this coming into Winter, and I'm a tanned girl, all year round ;)
MAC "Ambush": I love this lippy, not too red, not too pink, it goes with pretty much any outfit, and gives your lips a lovely sheen. In case you haven't noticed I love bright lipsticks, and this is just perfect for days when I can't decide if I want red or pink!
 Victoria Secret "Bombshell"Perfume: This scent screams "Summer" to me. Although we're venturing into Autumn, I'll still smell like Summer! :) It's so light and fresh and doesn't over power you.
Rimmel "Wake Me Up" Foundation and Concealer: This is always the foundation I come back to. For me the coverage is excellent, as is the staying power. I love how it gives me a lovely dewy glow and doesn't make me look caked. The Concealer is as good. Leaving my "Boing" by Benefit Concealer gathering dust!

Hope you guys are all well :)

S xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig