Sunday, 23 September 2012

Cosy Knits

Everything from Primark(Penney's)

Hey Guys,
I'm really loving having a few more weekends off, working in retail over 4 years It's definitely a rarity, but hey, I 'aint complaining ;) I wore this just bumming around doing some errands yesterday. As it's pretty cooooold as of late, I wore my new chunky knit. I love Winter clothes. I far prefer it to summer. I love being all cosy and wrapped up. I love this burgundy colour. I actually just bought a Coat in Primark the same colour, with a faux fur collar-it's so cute. I'm really loving Primark at the moment. I'm always seeing loads of nice things and for once, my bank balance isn't hugely annoyed ;) I decided to vamp up my casual outfit with these Suspender Tights, I know people either Love 'em or Hate 'em but I'm obsessed with them all over again. For €3 you can't go too wrong and I think they give this outfit a sexy hint without being too out there.

Anyone else rocking this trend? 

Yours Clothing have amazing Plus Size Versions <3 Although The Large in the Primark one's are roomy enough! :)

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Im obsessed with the tights too :) love the whole outfit

    www.mytwenty1.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I wish I could wear them ALL the time :D x

      Delete
  2. LOVE the cardigan and the scarg. Gotta say I'm loving that colour this Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, It's such a nice alternative to black :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Um, who doesn't like the tights? Serious? They are AMAZE!!! And I agree. Much prefer dressing in fall and winter than summer. Love to layer! You look beautiful in white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them although they slip down every so often! I find it so much easier to dress in A/W :D xxx

      Delete
  4. you have gorgeous hair! i love those tights, so cute :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :D I tends to resemble a Lion's mane most of the time, hehe xxx

      Delete
  5. must get one of these lacy dresses like these. love it!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great dress to have in your wardrobe! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig