Tuesday, 14 August 2012

What to wear when..

If you saw my last post I went to Belfast yesterday, and I took a few snaps :)

Of course I had to make a wee trip to Topshop, got a gorgeous knitted jumper, with hearts all over it!

Dress:H&M,Hoodie:Topshop, Tank:Dunnes Stores

What to wear when the weather is as crazy as you? I don't know about the rest of the world, but Ireland is behaving rather boldly lately. One minute it's freezing cold and you're trudging into work in a huge jacket, the next you're leaving work, said jacket in hand, sleeves rolled up dying to get home as the heat is making you want to rip off your tights. I've come up with a solution. I wore this the other day, when the weather looked rather miserable but actually turned into a beautiful day. I threw on a floral sundress, and added my favourite comfy hoodie that's light enough yet, cosy for when it turns windy again. [Note to self, DO NOT wear granny pants with this dress,as you might be as unlucky as me, and have the wind blow it right up!] I also changed up my lippy a bit, by using Barry M's Lilac shade! It's something I wouldn't normally wear, but I Love it. I plan on wearing it with EVERYTHING :)

S xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! I love the bright florals, and I think the hoodie coordinates nicely. :)

    www.diyfatshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love being matchy matchy :D x

      Delete
  2. The dress is lovely and the hoody so cute :) Great photos too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that hoody is the cutest. I saw a bright orange hoody in the mens section in Primark I really want. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's such a pretty lilac colour! Topshop have really good quality hoodies :) Oh I saw that one on a You Tube video, get it they're so cheap and they look so comfy :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your blog so much! It really inspires me (being a size 18) to dress how I want. Anyway, just wanted to ask you a quick question. You said on Twitter you want to go to uni in London but haven't you already been to uni?! And what would you like to study? :) I'd love to go to uni in London, I love London. I was going to ask but my tweets are private you wouldn't be able to see if I tweeted @ you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) It's always so so so nice to hear nice things :) Yeah I'd love to move to London to study Visual Merchandising, in the London College of Fashion! It's been a dream of mine for awhile, It's just so expensive to go and with living expenses it's just not an option at the moment unfortunately :( I went to Uni in Dublin and studied Sociology with History, but I'm always changing my mind on my career choice! :) I love London too! I'd be gone in a flash if I had the money :) xxx

      Delete
  5. really cool combo! looking lovely!

    http://confessionsofanoutcastfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sun dress and hoodie is so Southern California. You would blend right in! Love the pretty florals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love SoCal wouldn't mind at all blending right in there ;) x

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love that hoodie. Reminds me of Lilac Dream nail polish from Models Own!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oh I must check the out, it could be cool to match ;) xx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig