Thursday, 9 August 2012

Rock and Rose

Gilet:New Look.Dress:Topshop via Ebay, Clutch:Coco Boutique, Leggings:H&M, Boots:Primark
Hey Lovelies,

Sorry for my little absence, I'm back! Today I went out shopping with a few friends, it was a lovely day off from work, although for once I didn't buy anything, SHOCK HORROR.  I recently bought this dress of Ebay for €25 it's from Topshop, and love it. I wanted it at the time it was in shops, but my size was sold out, luckily I saw it on Ebay so of course I snapped it up! I wore it with a pleather studded Gilet and ankle boots. I added my green clutch to compliment the green's in the dress. I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit, so I won't leave you all waiting too long again ;)

[EDIT:Sorry Guys, I didn't get a chance to get an outfit today, I'm off for a bit of fun with some friends until Sunday night, so you'll get an update then :D]

Chat to you all later :) 

S xxx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Your dress is lovely, I'm loving the rock edge you've given it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo love that floral number, and i love how you made it edgier! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) felt like being a bit edgier today :D x

      Delete
  3. Missed your posts! Was starting to have serious withdrawal problems! :) love that dress! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :) that's so sweet :) xox

      Delete
  4. I love the clutch, where he is? thx xoxo
    http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Coco Boutique, Dublin x

      Delete
  5. Rock and roll girly fabulousness! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. That dress is so pretty especially with the vest! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma! Wanted to rock it up a little bit ;) xox

      Delete
  7. Very edgy with the jacket and purse! Love the look:)
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously love this waistcoat! x

    Currently hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog for a pair of galaxy print leggings if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit and the clutch - the clutch is my favorite

    xoxo
    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, obsessed with this clutch at the mo :) x

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig