Friday, 31 August 2012

Good 'Ol Faithful

Dress:Asos,Scarf:LV imitation, Bag:Juicy Couture, Pumps:Primark,Bows:Forever21 and glasses:Fran and Jane.

Hey Guys,

First and foremost, I want to thank each and everyone of you, who voted for me yesterday. You all got me into round three *happy dance*. This is an absolute dream experience for me, and I'm really grateful for having such loyal followers :) I will be hosting a giveaway very soon.

Anyway, whenever I'm having a bad day, and everything makes me like like the elephant man, I revert back to this dress. Black, Empire cut, with a gorgeous lace detail. It can be dressed both up and down, and makes me feel good! I wore this the other day in a casual way. I paired it with a leopard print scarf, tights and pumps. Easy outfit for when you're out and about. The only thing is, you've to wear thick black tights, if you want to keep on to your dignity! I wear a little black body con skirt under it, just incase a gust of wind comes by! In other news, I've gotten my Graduation outfit. I'm graduating on Wednesday, and had ordered a dress from Asos, but yesterday I tried on an amazing ruched black dress from Fran and Jane. Now normally I don't like fitted dresses, and I've absolutely no bum! But I had to buy this dress when I tried it on. The fit, the length and quality are all excellent. Now I don't want to spoil the surprise for ya'll so I'll do a little review of it on Wednesday :) 

Now I'm off to watch bad TV, and fall asleep on the couch :) Hope your Friday night is more riveting than mine!

S xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Looking very glam miss :) Love the outfit!
    Well done on getting to round 3.
    and my Friday is about as exciting as yours, haha. It's quite nice to have time to chill for a change though...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm delighted to get through! :D Yeah exactly :) enjoy yours! xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay! Well done on getting to round 3, How many more rounds are left?

    Your dress is gorgeous and looks perfect for the weather we're having at the moment (I expect your getting the same weather as us, where it can't make it's mind up one minute to the next).

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy! One more public vote, then the last round is voted by a panel of judges :) I know, we're having the same weather here definitely! Although it's gotten really cold the past two days! I refuse to take out my coat just yet though! ;) xxx

      Delete
    2. I'm still wearing sandals, I refuse to put anything else on my feet. Summer may not have appeared but i've been dressing as though it has :)
      x

      Delete
    3. It's gotten far too cold here now for sandals! I know I think in total we had 7 nice days! :( x

      Delete
  3. Woooo congrats getting to round 3, very much deserved. You look gorgeous, I love that scarf x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! I've been smiling all evening! Thanks, you're so sweet! xxx

      Delete
  4. Congrats for getting through to the next round.

    i love your outfit, its so nice to have a go too outfit for bad days, i adore the scarf. I'm not a massive fan of animal print but i think i could carry off a scarf

    I also wanted to let you know i've nominated you for a blog award.
    http://sheiselec.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, I'm delighted! <3 Yeah It really is! I always go to this when I look awful in everything! Yeah it's a really easy way to incorporate leopard print into your wardrobe without being too in your face!

      Awh thank you, I'll have a look now! xxx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I love that scarf, I have those shoes, they're one of my favourite pairs, wish I bought two! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy! I know they're so comfy too! I wish I bought two as well :( xx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig