Thursday, 12 July 2012

Yours Clothing Review #2

Top:Yours Clothing, Cropped Skinnies:Dunnes Stores, Sunnies:H&M and Sandals:Primark

Hey Guys, 

Here's another item that was generiously gifted to me by Yours Clothing. I wasn't too sure about it on the website, but as I was going on my holiday's and needed light and airy fabric tops, I decided to test this one out. First thing I noticed was it's really comfy, it's got plenty of room in the tummy, the bust and the arms, which is paramount when you're buying items for your holidays. I can't count the amount of tops I have that the arms are too small in, it's really frustrating, but I had loads of room in this top which I loved.

 It's got  an empire line and ya'll know I'm a huge fan of the empire cut. My "problem" area is my tummy, and I guess I just love things that gently skim over it, and this top does it exactly. Saying that you have to be careful with empire tops, as if you've loads of room, you can end up looking pregnant, and lads that aint a good look! So you need a little room, but not a lot :) You can also tie it at the back with draws it in a little, giving you a more defined shape, which is always good. I love the little crochet detail at the end and I love that it has buttons at the top, as if your bust is larger you can always slip on a cami and wear it open. My only complaint about this top is the buttons look pulled when in fact it's just the way the buttons are closed, but for such a nice top, that's only a small glitch! It's a lovely easy to wear, light summer top! I picked up the coral colour, but they also have it in blue :)

I wore it travelling home from my holiday's as we all know, you have to be comfortable when travelling, and who said that comfy didn't mean stylish? At first I said to myself I'll pair this with white jeans, but then that's the most obvious match, so I decided to bring out the coral in it and wear my new cropped coral skinnies, I snatched up in Dunnes Stores for a bargain €18. I wore my gold sandals, which I've worn to death over the last week, they're nearly fit for the bin!

I went to see Spiderman tonight and it was faaab!  I highly recommend you guys to see it :) I'll have my Prague post up tomorrow, still getting through my mountain of photo's!

S xxx

*Disclaimer, Item gifted to me by Yours Clothing, all thoughts and views are my own.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the top!! It looks great on you :) and the skinnies really compliment the pattern in the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) I'm thinking of getting the blue one too! x

      Delete
  2. You look nice, top really suits you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig