Friday, 27 July 2012

Summer Sunshine.

Dress:River Island, Denim Shirt:Vintag, Sunglasses:Dior

Hey Beauties :) 
You can totally tell when I've a few days off, As I've gotten to catch up on loads of posts, I love documenting the little things in life. Whether be it on my blog or my instagram (bowfabulous if you want to follow!) You really take note of the small things your life consists of, which would otherwise go undocumented. Yesterday I enjoyed chilling in the garden with my best bud. He's a little rascal! I just chilled, read a few magazines, some blogs and generally just enjoyed the nice weather. I wore a simply light summery dress, and added a vintage denim shirt and sequin converse. I personally love this look, it's not something I'd always wear, and I love mixing up my style every so often! Fashion is meant to be fun after all. When the sun went down, I chilled with some friends, watch a recording of "The Million Pound Drop", got beaten at "Articulate" and got take out. As I work pretty much all the time, I don't get to enjoy as much as summer, as much as I'd like to, but these few days off, have been wonderful. Hope this sun stay shining a little bit longer, everyone seems to be in such a happy mood. 

Hope you're all enjoying your summer, whether it the sun is shinning or whether it's raining :)

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I LOVE the last picture. Made me smile. :D (and miss my parents dog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah he's a little cute, but hates photograph's, I finally managed to get a nice one :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your dress, the print is so pretty and summery :) My tummy would stick out too much though- I'd look preggers, hahahahahaha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't be silly,If I think I look preggers, I add a belt! :D x

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous is your doggy! Love the sparkly shoes too... very fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look really suits you! Love it! I always loved taking a blanket and a few magazines out in the garden to enjoy the sun- looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) I was heaven hehe :) Now hopefully my next days off are as sunny ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. I have a bichon too! Best dogs ever, i love how they take over your life haha. Mine literally sleeps in my bed it's ridiculous! You look lovely xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Ralph is such a cuddlier! It's so cute :) Thank you! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig