Saturday, 28 July 2012

Hippy Days

 Dress:River Island,Pumps:Dunnes Stores,Ring:Wholesale in Paris

Hey Lovelies :) 

Yesterday It was another lovely day in Dublin. I had a few bits to do, so this dress is perfect for flying around town. It's light airy, a nice length and covers my arms, so no need for a little bit of tan. I love the deep V in it, as It's deep but doesn't show anything. To be honest I didn't like this dress anymore, but I tried it on yesterday, and it fits better than I remembered. Hopefully I'll get a few more wears out of it before winter comes! I added a vibrant ring to compliment the blue in the dress and kept things simple with nude flats. I kept my makeup low key, using my BB cream, a little cream blush and neutral eyes. I hate wearing a lot of makeup on my days off. Today I went a bought a few bits in Lush on my lunch break. I haven't bought anything from there in a long time, so asked on Twitter what I should get, and was told to go for their face masks. I went in to get one and also came out with a bubble bar and two soaps as well! It all came to €21.40 which I think is fairly reasonable. I'll do a little review tomorrow. I'm as much of a beauty fiend as fashion, but I really keep this blog to fashion. I might add a beauty post, every once in a while.

Hope you have a lovely night :) 

S xxx

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. sounds like dublin is wonderful :) and you had a great day! I think orange really suits you and i love the dress on you, lovely! :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Looks amazing on you!

    I really love shopping at Lush. I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, mask of magnaminty and Love Lettuce face masks, soaps, and I'm so excited by their new make up range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I got a bubble bar and just used it there! AMAZING! :) I didn't realise they had a makeup range I saw it today, must try it out :) x

      Delete
  3. OMg I love that dress, I wish it came in a 20! xx you look stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Try stuff on that dress is a size 14!! and I've still plenty of room :D x

      Delete
  4. Love that ring! Gorgeous colour x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I rarely wear rings! x

      Delete
  5. You look super gorgeous in that dress! :)

    p.s. feel free to check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sure thing, I'll check it out :) x

      Delete
  6. I love your outfits :) they are always really cheery!! Your hair always looks full of volume too.
    Please check out my new blog :) http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how boho! love it!

    http://www.millabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of your outfits are gorgeous. you have a good sense of style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig