Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Black, with a hint of Neon




 Tunic:Yours Clothing, Jewellery:Primark

Hello Everyone :) 
I've 3 days off work, and I couldn't be happier. I was working straight for over a week, and I really need a little rest. I always appreciate my days off so much more, when I've been working loads. Last night myself and a few friends went out for Italian. It's always nice to go out and catch up with friends, even if it is a little expensive at time, but It's totally worth it. The weather has been a bit up and down here at the mo, Monday it was so warm, and yesterday we had crazy rain! You really wouldn't know what to wear. I wore this tunic from Yours, it's so nice and light and a good length, so I just paired it with tights and pumps. Effortless, but still put together. I'm always over dressed, but I think I've just found nice bits, that are as easy as jeans to throw on, giving me a more polished look. I'll let ya'll in on a little secret, a while ago I was obsessed with black, but I got so bored of being,well boring. So now whenever I wear black I make sure I either add white to make it monochrome or bright accessories. I also wore my new neon pink bag to really brighten up this outfit.

This was another item that Yours Clothing kindly gifted to me. It's meant to be a tunic, but I wore it as a dress, with 100dernier tights and pumps. It's a lovely chiffon material, with sheer sleeves, giving it an expensive touch. The quality is really lovely, and feels lovely on. It's nice and airy and skims over my curves rather nicely. It's nice for days like yesterday when you don't want to spend too much time getting ready, yet want to look nice, and feel comfortable. Comfort is paramount, there is no point wearing something that doesn't fit you or makes you feeling uncomfortable(with the exception of nice shoes!) As it really shows on your face, and your stature. It's got a lovely crisscross detail at the back giving the tunic another nice touch, so you can easily dress it up for a night out and style it down for dinner.

I'm off to see Batman tonight, so excited, has anyone seen it?!

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The new Batman film is amazing!! I was glued to the screen haha, enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely the outfit and i was really surprised the necklace is from Primark, it looks similar to ones they had in Zara in Spain a few weeks ago. enjoy your film xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, now it was a little bit more expensive than other necklaces (£5 ha!) I love it :D x

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love statement necklaces so much... you look great, and I'm sorry if this is weird but your eyebrows are amazing! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, I need to buy more! :D Hehe,I've a thing about my eyebrows! I always need to fill them in. I've no problem going without makeup but without eyebrows NEVER! ;) hehe x

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit it suits your figure lovely :) the accessorise look really pretty too! :) I love your blog im following you now :D xx
    http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally LOVE that tunic! And the necklace is perfect for a pop of color!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D the clasp is a bit funny, and I hope it doesn't break anytime soon! x

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig