Monday, 18 June 2012

Short Shorts


Top:COS, Shorts:Forever21+, Glasses: Fran and Jane, Scarf: Wholesale Boutique in Paris, Shoes: Topshop, Watch: Camden Market & Bag: Louis Vuitton.

Hey Beauties :) 

A Quick update, before I catch some Z's, I'm up at 7am tomorrow morning for work, which should be fun ;) This evening I caught up with my lovely friend Rachael, and we did a bit of shopping (only window for me I'm afraid, as I'm broke until Pay Day!) and then had a tasty dinner in Nando's, which was of course yummy as always! I was working until late afternoon, so wanted to throw on something comfy and casual, for our date. I love these shorts, but due to the severe lack of sun I threw on tights. I opted for my well loved pair of Topshop studded flats, and a top from COS, that I purchased last season, which I love, as it flares out in an A-line shape, skimming the 'ol tummy, I wanted to inject some colour in it, so added bright red lips, and a rose printed scarf :)

Hope you all are well <3

S xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig