Friday, 29 June 2012

Rose printed shorts

Shorts:Torrid, Top:H&M, Blazer & Tights:Marks and Spencers, Shoes & Sunnies:Primark and bag:Coco Boutique

Hey Lovelies :)

Here's a quick snap of what I wore today, I love these shorts, I got them yonks and yonks ago, and love the fact you can wear them on their own and with tights. I opted for tights, as it was a little chilly today. I kept it simple with a black top and blazer, and a slick of my favourite Chanel red lipstick [Gabrielle] It looks rather dark when you first open it, but goes on a nice bluey red! I'm trying to start packing for my holiday's but it's not being very successful, I'm half packed at the moment, but need to pick up some coloured tshirts and a pair of flip flops. I used to love packing, but I think I've changed my mind! Hope you guys have a lovely weekend <3

S xxx

Oh and the Lovely Louise from  http://polkaspotsandfreckledots.blogspot.ie/  tagged me in a post, so I thought I'd answer her questions! Check her out guys :) x


1. Polka dots or bird prints? Polka Dots
2. Dresses or jeans/trousers? Dresses Definitely
3. Do you have any tattoos, and if yes, how many and what are they of? If no, do you want any? Not at the moment, but have plans for get a ribbon/bows on my wrist,
4. Who's your favourite band or musician?
I listen to such a vast amount of music, all totally random, I can't pick!
5. Who would you like to be stuck in a lift (elevator) with?Ryan Reynolds for obvious reasons!
6. What's at the top of your bucket list? Oh Lordy, I'd love travel the WHOLE WORLD, like literally EVERY country oh and sky diving, if I ever work up the courage!
 7. Where is your favourite place on Earth, and why? Home, It's where me mammy and daddy are!
8. Bags or shoes? Why? Bags. I have an absolute obsession. I've recently purchased a neon pink bag, everyone who saw it said it blinded them as it's so bright, but I fell madly in love.Watch this space lads, you'll see it in an outfit post very soon!
9. Have you ever met a celebrity, and if yes, who and how?
I've meet a few random "Celebs" But my ultimate "celeb" was back in 2010 when I had the biggest girl crush ever on Cheryl Cole. I was at the Xfactor (the night Aiden got kicked off), and Louis Walsh brought us backstage, where I ran into the lady herself. Westlife, JLS and Take That were there that night as well but I was only obsessed with seeing Cheryl. FYI she was lovely :)
 10. If time, responsibilities, and money weren't an issue, how would you spend your ideal day off?  Take myself and all my friends to New York, shop until we drop and go out on a mad one!

11. What's your favourite book? Anything by Jodi Picoult, yeah I know I'm a mad sappy!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous shorts, I love how you made them the focus of your outfit.

    Also, I really love that lippy, its like the perfect red. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), yeah It really is, I can't stop wearing it :D x

      Delete
  2. I love all these floral printed shorts/skirts, they look stunning on u xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts, they look really nice with the blazer. Can I come to New York too on your day off!? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Hehe, Of course! The more the merrier ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig