Monday, 25 June 2012

Love is in the air..


Blazer:Primark,Dress and Flatforms:New Look and Bangle:Fran and Jane
 The Happy Couple and the Grandparents :)

Yesterday It was my Cousin's Engagement Party, we all had a brilliant day. I'm a bit of a saddo and wore a heart print dress for the festivities! I'm a bit of an 'ol romantic at heart :) I paired it with a mint green blazer, which is definitely a favourite of mine, and I'm sure you recognise it from previous blog posts. I didn't feel like wearing heels today, so these flatforms were perfect. They're actually more comfortable than wearing flats, yet the look a little more dressy, I really want to get a few more pair. A leopard print pair, again from New Look have my name on it

We went to a lovely restaurant called "The Box Tree" on the outskirts of Dublin. It was a very fancy smancy meal, so I decided to dress up for the occasion, not that I needed an excuse-eh? We had a lovely meal, the drinks were following. It was a nice family get together, meeting family and friends, I hadn't seen in while. I couldn't be happier for Jack and Siobhan. Siobhan- welcome to this crazy family! I cannot wait for the Wedding,It's going to be amazing! I know you guys read this so I just want to say Congratulations again and I love you both <3 

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I want the blazer...gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and mint together, so fresh. Aww congrats to your cousin, you best start planning your outfit for the wedding :P I have about 5 different outfit choices for my uncles wedding in August and I still have no idea what im going to wear x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted to put something different with it. Ha I know, how will I ever choice an outfit! Hehe, at least you have 5 options, better than none ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love that blazer!!! Mintmintmint <3
    I love happy days like that!
    i have two wedding to go to in sept, just need to squeeze into my VW dress T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm slightly obsessed with Mint at the mo! Oh very nice and fancy :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I've been eyeing up that dress for a while now, and it looks fab on you! Love the blazer, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I will say to downside, I went for the 18 and it's a bit baggy around the waist :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have this dress too! I haven't worn it anywhere near as much as I should have! You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig