Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Floral Skirt and Yellow Tee


 Skirt and Sunglasses:H&M,Blazer:New Look, Tshirt:Pink@Victoria Secret, Shoes:Primark

Hey Beauties,

Hope ya'll are well :) The last two days here in Dublin have been surprisingly warm, so I grabbed the chance to get my pins out. I paired my floral skirt with a vibrant yellow tee, and added a blazer to tie the look together. I included a close up of the skirt, as it was surprisingly hard to photograph correctly, as you can see It's got little specks of yellow, so I thought the yellow tee, would be a welcomed change from my a usual black or white tank top. I'm off on my Holiday's next week and I can't wait! I've the day off tomorrow so I must pop into town to get some new bits to debut ;) Like I need an excuse,eh?! Chat to you all soon, and a warm welcome to all my new Followers, Please to meet cha.

S xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Greetings from Slovakia. You have a great style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to aks how tall are you ans how many pounds? And i have got many question about University Collage Dublin. My mail adress is csilla.furedi@gmail.com

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I'm 5'6-5'6 and have no idea how much I weigh in pounds! (or at all!). If you need to know anything specific just email or tweet me x

      Delete
  3. It's really warm in Manchester too at the moment!! I like this blazer though, and it goes really lovely with the skirt. I am actually in love with that dress in your last post. Perfect summer outfit.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your holiday outfits ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it :D love the warm weather although I could of whacked on a bit of tan ;) Awh thank you. It's so nice and light, a summer staple I think! Ah hehe, so stressed putting stuff together! hehe xxx

      Delete
  4. That skirt is beautiful - love the print on it. Seeing loads of items on blogs from H&M with amazing prints at the moment - need to get shopping once pay day arrives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah pop into it, it's really good at the moment :) x

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig