Thursday, 28 June 2012

Floral and Neon


Skirt:Dorothy Perkins, Blazer&Pumps:Primark, Tank:Topshop & Sunnies:H&M (Tan Rimmel Sun shimmer)

Hey Lovelies,

Here's an outfit I wore a few days ago, when the sun was blissfully shining. I'm getting a new camera either tomorrow or the next day, as my Iphone/Samsung camera just aint the bee knee's for taking Outfit pics! Or geeky tourist pics (Yes I am one of "Those"!)I've wanted to invest in a good one for some time, so I thought I might as well get one, when I've a bit of spare cash at the mo. Any suggestions would be great! Yesterday I'd a lovely day off. I was going into town to pick a few bits for my holiday, and met up with my lovely friend Jacqui and she kindly helped me pick up a few bits and pieces. I got some lovely bits, and I'm so excited to wear them. I got the most amazing maxi dress in Forever 21 in Lilac and I'm going to run down tomorrow on my lunch break to hopefully get the green, as it's absolutely amazing! My outfit was pretty much plain, I wore jeans, a COS black top and my studded pumps, thew my hair up in a messy bun and legged it out the door Aviators in hand of course!. Needless to say I didn't get a snap ;)I love comfy days, when you just don't care what you're wearing! I also avoided makeup, as my skin is really dry at the moment, and I just needed to let it breathe.

I love this outfit. The blazer doesn't stand out as much in the light in the pics, as it does in real life. It's a really bright neon green. I snapped this baby up in Primark back in March, a salute to St Patrick perhaps? I went for a plain white tank and a floral skirt I got in Brighton last summer. I didn't add jewellery as it's quite a bright outfit, and I didn't want to be mistaken for someone partaking in "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding"! ;) (Hehe, love that show btw!)I've no news really! Other than I'm getting my "mane" cut soon, I'm thinking of hacking it off to my shoulders. It's just so big and thick, and not fun to take care off, so I'll get a little (or a lot) snip snip before my hols on Monday :D


S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love the skirt

    http://notsopoisonous-ivy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm a bit obsessed with Neon at the mo! x

      Delete
  3. i love the outfit! great colors and amazing skirt...super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I only recently rediscovered this skirt :D x

      Delete
  4. I adore this, it's perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, especially I love that skirt :)
    Hey, and it would be great if you could visit my blog and follow if you like it! I'd be glad to do the same for you!
    ♥ Eliza
    elizaelizabete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig