Sunday, 17 June 2012

Father's Day

 Dress,Cardigan,Tights:H&M, Bracelets:Primark,Watch:Camden Market. Cross Necklace:Topshop, Wedges:New Look.

Hey Beauties,

Since it's Father's Day, I thought I'd include a picture of me and my dad for today's post :) Happy Father's Day Dad! :DMy Dad's the best, he can be as stubborn as hell, a trait I inherited from him definitely, but he's an incredibly funny, intelligent and caring man. I love you! I also want to apologise for the quality of these pics! I don't know why they turned out so blurry :( Hopefully you can get the idea though! I bought my Dad Downtown Abbey Season two for his gift, and he seemed delighted. I've yet to watch Season One, So that's on my To-Do list for a rainy day off, I've heard great things!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :D 

S xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that cardigan!! *want*! Looks like Shay wants some of the lime light ;) now I know where you get it from! hahaha! :) Lovely pic babe, hope you and your dad had a lovely fathers day! Mine on the other hand flew home from Bahrain and said "is it fathers day" when I handed him his prezzie! lol. Could have got away with getting him nothing :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love :)Haha yeah, think he does! We did :) Haha, that would of saved you a pretty penny! Hehe xox

      Delete
  2. Love your dress and cardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig