Friday, 22 June 2012

Bow T-Shirt

T-shirt:River Island, Blazer:H&M,Jeans:Forever21+ and Pumps: Primark

"Circle of Death, drinking game" with loads of goodies for soakage ;) 

Hello! 

How is everyone? Last night I went to my friends house for a few drinks! It was a great night, and I didn't get home until the early hours. I love those nights, when you're all just having so much fun that times flies by! I kept things really casual wearing my faithful Forever21+ jeans. I bought this blazer back in January to match this t-shirt, but have found loads of things for it to go with :).I've cut down on buying things that I can't mix and match with other items in my wardrobe. I'm far too broke for that sort of carry on! I love this T-shirt, it just screams ME. If you haven't gathered already I love bows, and this 3-D bow is only gorgeous, and makes the outfit really fun. A little twist on the classic, Blazer,T-shirt and Jeans combo. Hope you lovely have a lovely Friday night, I'm off for a little nap!

Chat to you soon :) 

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Is it a recent buy the top from River Island as i love it same with the jacket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it in January this year :( Although I saw a very similar top in River Island but in a pale pink bow,and H&M have similar blazers all year round :) x

      Delete
  2. ahhhhhh, i want that shirt!!!! it's soooo super cute, i love the 3d element of the bow

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig