Saturday, 23 June 2012

Boozy Saturday Lunch

I had a lovely Saturday afternoon, as most of you know I usually work most weekends, if not two days, definitely one! So this weekend I've the two days off and so far it's been absolutely wonderful. I forgot how much fun weekends are. I went for a boozy lunch with my lovely friend Sinead, we went to Alfies, which is one of my favourite restaurants in Dublin for cocktails and lunch. It was so yummy. We finished eating at about 5pm and I'm still stuffed to the brim! I could sleep for Ireland now though ;) Tomorrow I'm going to my Cousin's engagement party-which I couldn't more happy about. I love his Fiance- and it will be a lovely addition to the family :) Hope you all have a nice night-if you need me,you'll find me in a food coma, on my couch!
Necklace: H&M,Shirt:Asos,Skirt:New Look,Tights:Marks and Spencer, Pumps:Primark, Bag:Juicy Couture

S xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Are those panthers on your shirt??! Whatever they are, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is Panthers! :D thank you- I love it! xox

      Delete
  2. Great shirt, it looks amazing with the necklace, you look lovely! A boozy lunch sounds amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Gemma :D Yeah it was lovely :) I need more Saturday's off! xox

      Delete
  3. That shirt is delicious! You look lovely. I had this weekend off too (well apart from a shift tonight) but I wasted mine watching copious amount of being human! Next weekend I shall try and be more productive! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Awh well at least you had a relaxing weekend! :D xox

      Delete
    2. This is very true. Days off feel rare at my job what with so many staff changes all the time.

      Delete
    3. Awh no :( well hopefully you get to enjoy some time off next weekend :) x

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! You are beautiful and very stylish!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. boozy saturday lunch sounds like HEAVEN. Love the hair and shirt. nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love shirt pattern it looks really good, i hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need some cute printed shirts like this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chunky necklace! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig