Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Birthday BBQ

Dress:Asos, Cardigan: H&M,Shoes and necklace:Primark, Cuff: Fran and Jane

Hey Guys! :) 

Last night it was my friend Aoife's 22nd so we all had a little BBQ, we were lucky as the weather stayed dry! It was a lovely evening, a nice catch up with some of the girls, I don't see very often. I wore this dress that I got in on sale for about €20 last summer. I paired it with a navy Cardigan to bring out the navy in the dress, and added gold accessories to liven the outfit up a bit. I'm a sucker for all things gold. I have a collection of bling bling (read:tacky!) jewellery that I just absolutely love all gold. Although this Torc necklace is very toned down for my taste! We all had a lovely evening, and ended up watching "Hall Pass" which is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time! I have the strangest laugh, that resembles a cackle, so I'd imagine all the girls were sick of it by the end of the night ;) If you haven't seen it, I high recommend it!

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. When my friend laughs she ends up sounding like a machine gun, so i'm sure your laugh is nothing is nothing in comparison.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's good to know, I'm not the only one in the world with an annoying laugh ;) hehe x

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Love little steals like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah me too, I love getting bargains! x

      Delete
  3. I love that dress, and it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress it looks great on you when yur post food it awalays looks so yummy makes me hungry ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hehe I know, It makes me hungry again too :p x

      Delete
  5. Your last post looks wonderful! Well done on the Look mention. This dress is so pretty, navy is always a favourite of mine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm delighted with it :)) Thank you, yeah I like navy too, I don't own enough of it! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig