Thursday, 24 May 2012

What's in my Handbag

Hey everyone!

Yay another gorgeous day out :) It really lifts everyone's mood! I'm normally such a nosey parker, and love these posts on other blogs, so I've decided to be a copy cat,and show ya'll what's in my bag on any given day. [Warning, you might find everything, but the kitchen sink in here!]



I decided to show you the bag I get more wear out of, I like it cos it literally is never full! 
Bag: Louis Vuitton, Neverfull.
Left to Right:
Stellar Magazine: Can't go anywhere with out some sort of reading material. I'm on the lookout for a new books if any of you lovelies have any recommendations, please let me know!
Lipgloss: For all the random smooches.
Pen: Pink, naturally. For all those phone numbers I give out ;)
Headphones: I hate walking anywhere without listening to some banging tunes, aka Miley Cyrus.
Floral Phone Cover:  So the 'ol phone doesn't get banged around too much.
Phone: Lifeline. I'm not ashamed to admit I get separation anxiety when I'm away from it!
Purse (Biba): I invested in this last time I was in Landan Town.
Perfume: Juicy Couture. Favourite Smell for summer <3 (D&G Light Blue is also a favourite, so I alternate the two!)
Hand Sanitiser (Soap and Glory): No explanation needed really..people are gross ;)
Hello Kitty Visa Debit: I only have something like $10 left on this card, from when I went on my J1 to San Diego,but it's too cute not to keep.
Plasters: I'm very clumsy. I got Hello Kitty ones, because quite frankly plain ones make me feel ill.
Lipblam: I can get dry lips a lot, so I need to have one on me at all times :)
Makup Bag (Michael Kors): Just some essentials, I don't bring a huge amount of makeup out! My poor back would be broken if I did!
Hair Clips: My hair is crazy, so these really are mandatory.
LYNX for Girls: I am a mug, and bought this. Its alright, I s'pose.
Sunglasses: With this crazy weather you never know when the sun might shine for a few minutes
Phone Charger: In case my battery gets low, and I get into a state of panic :)
Victoria Secret Body Splash (Mango Temptation): This is so summery and I'll be wearing it all summer long <3

So that's what's in my bag, What do you guys carry in your bags? :)

I'm off later to go out for dinner with a good friend, we're going to one of my favourite restaurants (Alfie's on South William St, Dublin) so I best start getting ready, I'm been chilling in the sun all day :)

Talk to you guys later!

S xxxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Great pictures, loved seeing what is inside your bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!, It looks so neat and tidy all laid out, such a shame it's chucked in! ;)x

      Delete
  2. I love being nosy and seeing what people carry with them! Your make up bag especially, is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) Ha I know! I'm obsessed with these posts :) x

      Delete
  3. That HK card is blood wonderful! I need all my cards to be Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I could use it all the time ;) x

      Delete
  4. I loveee lady lynx as i don't like smelling overly flowery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it, It's just a little bit of a change for me.. normally I smell like someone drowned in a sea of flowers! hehe x

      Delete
  5. Inside your bag is way nicer than inside mine! (Random plastic wrappers and hairspray) And outside mine for that matter as mine is in tatters! I need to follow your example ha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this gave me a good laugh! I can't wait for your Birthday to come around ;) hehe xox

      Delete
  6. Great post! I love having a nosey look- and am glad to hear its perfectly normal:)

    New follower-love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe,I can assure you, you're normal :D Thank you! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig