Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Sunshine!

Hello Everyone :)

It's finally feels like summer! I think we'd all gotten so sick of the horrible horrible weather. Wearing a coat in May just feels so wrong! I woke up this morning a lil late 2pm to be exact! I rarely ever sleep in so it was so nice. I was also on the phone last night until nearly 3.30 so that was partially to do with it! Anyway I'm well rested, which feels so nice. I'm going to go to bed at a half decent hour tonight so I can get my sleep cycle back in whack.

So since the weather was lovely I knew before I got out of bed what I was going to wear. Shorts! I feel so summery! I paired it with my Victoria Secret T-shirt and a VS "PINK" hoodie. If you read my blog regularly you'll notice I don't wear hoodie's a lot. I suppose I'm just a girly girl and always loves dressing up, even though at times I can be overdressed! But there's nothing better on your day off then lounging around in nice comfy clothes :)

On another note. I can't believe I'm saying this but I LOVE Jedward's song "Waterline"and have been blaring in my garden all day long. [Sorry Neighbours!] Let's hope the Boys do well in the Eurovision on Saturday.

T-Shirt: Victoria Secret,Hoodie: Victoria Secret "PINK",Shorts: Forever21+,Converse: Office,Sunglasses: Random Shop in Dublin

My doggy, Ralphie is the cutest dog ever, When he thought myself and mum weren't looking he snuck up and drank out of the bird bath! It was so CUTE <3

Uh-OH Mommy caught me!

Hope you're all enojoying this lovely weather, and here's hoping it lasts!

S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You look fab. What tan do you use hun? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Sally Hanson, in the medium glow :) x

      Delete
  2. Jealous of how you can pull off the neon! I need some of your tan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah don't know about that! Normally I'm not that tanned, and look really funny in my bright colours! It's so good. I love it as they have loads of different colours! :) x

      Delete
  3. You look great in shorts and neon! I love how guilty your dog looks haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Not too sure on the 'ol legs but whatever! :) Ha I know! and then he just continues to drink! Too lazy to walk in to his bowl in the kitchen, I think! :) x

      Delete
  4. you look super summery! And the neon is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Finally in Ireland it's somewhat warm! :) x

      Delete
  5. Looking HOT stuff baby gurl x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wear neon beautifully! I may have to look at getting some neon in my wardrobe for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig