Thursday, 17 May 2012

Running around..



Top: All Saints,Wet Look Leggings: Dunnes Stores,Necklace: Topshop,Shoes: Primark,Bag: Juicy Couture


Yay only one more day to go until the weekend. I've a busy weekend ahead of me with working and a Communion. So I'm a busy bee as always!I've gotten the most amazing outfit from Asos to wear to the Communion, It's to die for :D I got it this morning and I literally jumped out of bed when the door bell rang! This weekend is also the weekend the Fabulous Magazine comes out [Click here for the post!] It's out on Sunday with The Sun Newspaper! I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit apprehensive, but also excited.

Anyway this is what I wore today, Since it's my day off I wanted to keep it comfy and casual and easy to wear. So an over sized T-shirt and pumps did the job! I also added a cross necklace to give the outfit a bit more of an edge!Excuse the creases, I didn't feel like ironing it this morning ;) I love having lazy days off, it gives me a chance to catch up with everything and I always manage to get in a little bit more retail therapy! For the rest of the day now, I'm going to watch the last two episodes of 90210!

Take Care <3

S xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Amazing look and gorgeous blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit on you! Oh, and creases just add character! Haha. Good look with the article- bet'll be fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) Haha that's a good way to look at it ;) Ah thank you <3 xox

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit, love the oversized tee and cross! I'm excited for your article too haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)Ah don't be! I'm in me swimming togs!! xox

      Delete
  4. Ahhh could I be any more excited to see your Asos outfit, bet its amazinggg. Ooooh good luck with the article, I dont buy the sun but I will try get my mitts on tha lil magazine x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I feel so grown up in it ;) Thank you! Do it's actually a really good magazine :) <3 xxx

      Delete
  5. You look adorable!! I love the shoes. Keep being your fabulous self.

    <3 Marisa

    vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig