Sunday, 13 May 2012

Ring-A-Ring-A-Rosie





 Blazer and Tights: Marks and Spencer.Dress: Primark.Headband and Pumps: Topshop.Bag: Coco Boutique

Hey Beauts,

Well that weekend went quick! I was off Saturday and working today, I love that sometimes I only work a Sunday, and not the Saturday, which is rare for retail :) I threw this on this morning, as I felt so sick and it was the nearest clean dress! You will be seeing a lot of this dress. I'm obsessed with it. I got it in Primark for €17 and I just love the shape,fit and colour. I paired it with tights, my studded Topshop pumps a blazer and a headband. I've been feeling a lot under the weather lately, it's horrible as it just automatically puts me in a bad mood. Hopefully with some TLC from the mammy I'll be on the mend soon ;)

This is the bag, I was telling you about Friday night. I love it. I got it in January and have been eagerly awaiting to debut it ;) I didn't end up wearing it yesterday, as it clashed with my jumper! But I was excited to wear it today, albeit for only a few hours. I LOVE my headband, although I got a few comments saying I looked like I was getting married! Ha all I need now is the Groom! ;) If you haven't noticed I'm obsessed with hair accessories and love how they can change an entire outfit.

S xxx



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling so well :( Hope you feel better soon.

    Love your outfit! You really work that hairband- it's cute, and not something many people can pull off. LOVE the bag, and shoes (which I also have). Great blazer, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Louise, I'll be grand :)

      I know I was a bit iffy about it first. I bought it last summer and have only worn it a few times! I got a pale pink one the exact same in New Look before Christmas too :) I know the bag is so nice! I'm going to wear it over and over and over again! Oh we can be twins! ;) I hope mine never break :( xox

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! love your blog and your style:) cheers, Im following you!
    http://sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely, that dress is really pretty. love your headband! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the roses all over your head is beautiful!
    Love the tote bag!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adoreee your lace dress! I'm such a sucker for lace, and white! And this is perfect. It also looks gorgeous with your cute hairpiece.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hairband is gorgeous. You put outfits together so well x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig