Sunday, 15 April 2012

Wright Venue

Hey lovelies,

Hope ya'll are well :D

I've two Outfits to show you guys, I think I'll do them in separate posts as you guys don't get photo overload. This Saturday night we all went to support our friend Sarah as she was participating in Miss University. Unfortunately Sarah was robbed of the title ;). Anyway... Because I was working so late I only had 45 minutes to get ready. I hate getting ready in a rush, but these days I seem to be always running here and there!





 Blazer: Forever 21 
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Bodycon skirt (worn underneath): H&M
Tights: Marks and Spencer 
Wedges: Primark
Bangles: Crystal & Co.
Bag: Louis Vuitton 

And last but not least my gorgeous friend Sarah! What a beauty <3 I look like a midget cos I swapped into my flats cos my poor lil' feet were hurting!


It was my first time to the Wright Venue. It's a really nice and spacious club, but drinks are cray cray expensive!  But it's nice to have a change of scenery every now and again. Although the only major downer, is the price of taxi's there and back. In total for spent about €30 on taxi each between 8 of us! But it was a great night so I'm not going to complain too much :)

Sian xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love those tights and the blazer! You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ripped a hole in the tights though as I was in such a rush to get ready! lol xox

      Delete
  2. Ahhh you look FAB love those tights and the blazer. You have great style. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tights! I need them in my life! Are they older or did you buy them just now? You look amazing, very glamorous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I bought them before Christmas, but from experience they always have patterned/lace tights :) x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the support dahling. LOVE those tights xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tights and the blazer and also your blog! Now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white blazer, and the tights add that little something different too :) sounds like a fun night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah that's what I thought too :) xox

      Delete
  7. Is your speedy a 35? I adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! I have a speedy 30 in another colour, but much prefer the size of this one!, maybe it's because I carry the kitchen sink? ha!

      Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  8. Love the outfit but I'm not crazy about the bag. You may want to try putting it down once or twice because it doesn't always go with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! But I love the bag :) because it's a nuetral colour I think it goes with most things, plus I've room for everything in it :) x

      Delete
  9. Love the tights Sian! Super sexy for the WV!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig