Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Stressful Days, Playful nights

Hey guys,

You get another late blog post today! I'm absolutely knackered again. I feel like this is going to be a looong week, have a few things on this week, so not a lot of free time :( but sure what can you do, It's hard being this popular! *cough,cough, yeah right*

I was working early this morning until this evening, hate long long shifts. I was still tired from always being up so late, and tonight again is no exception! I was in fowl form this evening, for loadsof reasons, but I went to my friends house after and that cheered me up. and this is what I wore, comfy casual!

 I'm such a procrastinator it's crazy, so I thought I'd just whack this post up before I catch me ol' beauty sleep, Gawd knows I need a lot of it ;). Oh and my jeans are pink, not lilac as they kinda look in the pic, or maybe it's just my sleepy eyes lol!


Jumper: New Look
Jeans: Asos
Sequin Converse: Office
Tote: Forever 21 


Sorry don't have much news! Chat soon <3

Sian xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really love that jumper. Just wanted to stop but and let you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out here - http://the-glow-down.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination <3 love your blog xxx

      Delete
  2. love the jeans! Very pretty xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pastel jeans, I need some now! They look great with the jumper. Thanks for nominating me too, very lovely of you, I'm just gonna nominate you right back :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've had them for yonks, but only worn them twice :(! No problem, I love reading your blog! Haha thanks :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Never thought someone could make runners+jeans look good together but you make them look gorgeous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig