Thursday, 5 April 2012

Skulls and Floral in one day!

Hey Guys!

Hope ya'll are well :)

Had a busy day off, so you lucky ladies will get not one, but TWO outfits of the day!. First half of the day I was chilling with my friend and we grabbed a bite to eat and just chilled out for awhile. Then this evening I went for a bit of dinner and the movies. We went to see "Mirror Mirror" and it is amazing, we all loved it,  but what girl doesn't like a fairy tale, with a happy ending?

Two completely different outfits, and yes before you ask my face again looks strange, someday soon I'll perfect a half decent smile! :D


Top: Lara Boutique,Leggings: H&M,Headband: Primark,Sunglasses: H&M,Shoes: Primark,Bag: Louis Vuitton

And here's what I wore for dinner and the movies :D



Faux Leather Jacket: New Look,Dress and Necklace: Topshop,Leggings: Dunnes Stores,Shoes: Dunnes Stores,Bag: River Island


I'm getting geared up for the weekend ahead, nothing too exciting planned, a party on Saturday night, a few drinks on Sunday but have great plans of doing nada tomorrow night!I personally can't wait for Easter Sunday, a Sunday off work and you can stuff your gob with chocolate bunnies and eggs, any excuse eh?

Until next time beauties <3

Sian xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Pretty in pink! :) Lovin' the skulls babe! Lil rock chick ;) You're evening outfit is totes amaze too! :) Mwah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those outfits. The skull tee is amazing, and the dress is really pretty. Nothing wrong with your smile, hun. It's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! You're so sweet :) still think I need to get use to the camera :D x

      Delete
  3. Love the leather jacket with the florals! It's a great combo and your hair is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your blog! you look lovely here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, you are too adorable! Had to follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of your antique-ish floral dress with the leather jacket. Want want want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits I love both of them !! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the floral headband! :)
    great outfits!
    Rosie xo
    apocketfulofrosie.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to see mirror mirror!
    Love the dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO see it! It was brilliant!

      Thank you <3 xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig