Saturday, 21 April 2012

Lioness hair, leopard print outfit

Hey lovelies,

It's nearly half two, and I'm still wrapped up in a duvet, scoffing down some soup, and waiting in anticipation for "The Secret Garden" to start on telly. Some may call it as waste of a day but I don't care, it's the perfect hangover cure.

I've crazy hair, on many occasion's it's been compared to a lion's mane, hence my post title. I love big hair, it's almost like my security blanket, as well as my "scouse brows" I feel naked if I leave the house without either! Makeup I don't care, but brows and hair  I do ;)

I love this top, I got it in River Island before Christmas. I love when I do a big clear out of my room and rediscover clothes I forgot about (Terrible I know!)



Top: River Island
Necklace: Forever 21 
Leggings: H&M
Bra: Marks and Spencer!
Wedges: Primark

I love the sheerness of the top. I think it's sexy without showing too much skin, and I love the fact it's longer at one side, giving it some a little bit different!. I just paired it with black leggings and a black bra! I swear I wouldn't know what to do without leggings. I live in them. Here's hoping they never go out of fashion ;)

Anyway hope you all have a lovely Saturday <3

Sian xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love that top!! Gorgeous. I also live in leggings. It's like wearing pjs all day, but in a totally respectable way. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha yeah it is! I couldn't live without them! :) xox

      Delete
  2. I want your wardrobe... simple as that!!!!!! You look fab as always, that top is gorgeous. I try to get big hair but fail most the time, im with you on the brows tho, I cannot leave the house without doing them. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, you're so sweet :D. I just backcomb and backcomb, and then backcomb some more :D I know it's dreadful isn't it?! hehe xox

      Delete
  3. what a fox! You look like a pure lioness! :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that top in my life!!! STEALING NEXT TIME IM IN YOUR HOUSE! :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers leopard print looks fab on you! Gorgeous hair ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig