Monday, 23 April 2012

Happy Monday!

Hey Lovelies!

Happy Monday. Although it was a horrible, horrible morning, that resulted in me getting drenched on the way to work. Thankfully it turned into a lovely evening :). I wore this today with my faithful black boots, which have clearly seen better days. I love love this tunic. It's not something I'd usually wear, but I love it. The bat wings sleeves cover you're arms just the right amount, and the cut out shoulders, are bang on trend, and add a little something different. In the morning I just paired it with a plan black blazer, as I think the print stands out nicely against black.




Tunic: Chelsea Girl, River Island
Leggings and sunglasses: H&M
Boots: Evans
Bangles: Primark

Anyway I'm off for a walk now, So I'll catch ya's later

Sian xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love it! Absolutely loving River Island's style at the mo! Saw a few bits in there that I will defo be picking up for the summer!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I wish we had the big selection the UK gets though! :( x

      Delete
  2. The top is gorgeous and you look lovely in it! I haven't bought River Island clothes in a long long time. Are their sizes generous, or do they come up small?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks hun :) I find them generous enough :) You should really try everything on, cos you never know! I've walked out with size 12's from there, and I aint a size 12! :) x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Thanks for the info. I shall have to make a purchase and find out! They have some lovely dresses right now. xx

      Delete
    3. Do! Let me know how you get on! xox

      Delete
  3. I am so happy I just found you. How cute are you?!!? Love the blog.
    xoxox-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look..again..
    I wish I could go shopping with you!!! nO FAIR!
    Love the uk fashion...i wish I could shop there :( wah...

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! If you're ever in Ireland hit me up and we can go shopping! xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig