Thursday, 12 April 2012

The Colour Purple

Hey Girls :)

I actually watched one of my favourite movies the other night, "The Colour Purple" so this title is apt. I could honestly watch that movie over and over and over again!

I got new "nerd" specs today. My delightful mother started calling me four eyes, trying to be a smart ass, but I just love then and had to purchase! My outfit is really simple really, and kinda scruffy but whatever. I was freezing this morning so I pulled on my new Topshop Lilac hoodie. I was in Primark yesterday on my lunch break and picked up a floral blouse and this scarf. I love the shirt! So you won't have to wait too long for an OOTD with it <3

 In case ya'll haven't noticed I have an obsession with scarfs! I'm half dreading summer, when I can't wear them as much! Although summery floral dresses are a nice alternative, I guess. I just find it so much easier to dress for the Winter than the Summer, does that make me really weird?...wait, don't answer that!

Hoodie and Loafers: Topshop
Tunic: Forever 21
Leggings H&M
Scarf: Primark
Glasses: Fran and Jane 
Bag: Coco Boutique

I'm so sleepy, so this evening I am just chilling as I can't face anything tonight! 

Hope you all have a lovely evening <3

Sian xxx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Your entire outfit is just perfect! I love the scarves. I love wearing them, too. I get where you're coming from; sometimes it's just easier to do layers then it is to dress in just one or two items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I know at least in the winter you don't have to worry about painting your toe nails or tan! x

      Delete
  2. I love scarves too - I think they can really change an outfit. My boyfriend is always taking the pee out of me for wearing them all the time!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your hoodie! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple scarf!! I think my purple obsession is rubbing off on you :P I might just have to pick that scarf up for myself! Also, where did you get the skull scarf? :) really want that too! lovely outfit hun! The glasses are so geek chic! If you could get prescription glasses like that I may never have gotten laser eye surgery :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!, I think it is..next thing you know I'll be full on in Bieber Fever ;). Yeah get it 4 quid! The scarf actually came with the bag! But they're a few of those scarfs in accessorize! I know I love love love them, I love them even more than my plain black ones! Ah well at least I cant call you specky four eyes :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the hoodie, its such a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig