Sunday, 25 March 2012

OOTD (Outfit of the Date)

Hey guys,

Hope you all enjoyed the lovely sunny weather today! The weather was gorgeous, it's so nice to see people in sleeveless tops and flip flops! I was in work but I didn't mind once I checked the weather for Paris next week and it looks to be nice and sunny and relatively warm so I'm happy out! :)

Last night I went to a nice pub on a date, it was lovely a really nice Irish pub with great music and great drinks. OK I'm cheating this picture is from today but it's what I wore last night swapping my big bag for a clutch. I chucked this on today as I was running slightly late, but hey we all have those days so who cares ;)

I chose this outfit because it's really comfy and not to dressy and because it was a pub date I didn't want to go to over the top, just simple yet stylish. It's so weird dating again, I forgot how nervous you get but hey nothing wrong with butterflies, right? :)

Top: COS
Jeans: Forever 21 +
Scarf: Coco Boutique
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Christian Dior


Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fab outfit, love your scarf, and I think butterflies are a MUST when you first start dating. Its so cute x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :), Yeah I know hehe ;) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig