Monday, 26 March 2012

Hello Sunshine

Hey lovelies,

Wow another lovely day, I went to the park with a few friends just to chill and soak up the lovely sunshine, Man I love this weather. It puts everyone in a great mood! I thankfully had a day off, I've been feeling a little under the weather, so work kindly rang me and said it was ok to take the day off, delighted was an understatement. My Outfit was really minimalistic, I hate wearing to much clothes/jewellery in the sun, is that weird? lol So I just went with leggings, a tunic and a shirt, I like wearing shirts, I feel really preppy in them, and it's a reminiscent of my teen years..(yes I was one of "those").



I'm off to Paris tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. We're I'm going for three days and because the weather looks to be so nice, all the outfits I've planned now seem to be too heavy, so now I'm going to scramble to find nice flowy tops to wear, instead of big heavy jackets! I've been to Paris a fair few times and I love it, it's a gorgeous city and especially gorgeous when the sun is shining, so I've made sure to pack a few pairs of sunnies.I really need this break!, Hope you lovelies enjoy this fine weather and no doubt you'll get a picture heavy post when I come home! <3

 Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Tunic: Forever 21
Leggings: H&M
Pumps & ring: Primark
Bag: Gucci 


Chat to you soon :)

Sian xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig